Ring with Pearl & Orange Leaf
Choosing a gift is usually complicated for reasons of budget or uncertainty about the quality of the materials. The Tahitian pearl is a luxury product because it is a natural product that requires several years of cultivation. The colours of our pearls are 100% natural.
A jewel with a real Tahitian cultured pearl is an excellent idea for all kinds of occasions that will delight all women of all ages and personalities. The Tahitian pearl still symbolizes the charm of Aphrodite and would stimulate will and self-esteem.
Pearls, shells, leaves, flowers and other carved shapes are made from natural products and their colours may vary slightly.
This model is composed of a real Tahitian cultured pearl about 9 mm in diameter and a carved leaf in golden mother-of-pearl with white and orange highlights.
Rhodium electrolysis protects some materials against oxidation and tarnishing. The rings of our rings and earrings are perfectly adapted to jewellery and resist oxidation and tarnishing. For your satisfaction and your budget we offer a range with rings in gold filled, sterling silver or stainless steel for jewelry. Please note that due to the different lighting of computer monitors and tablets, colors may vary.
- FREE Shipping for all Orders over $50
- Most orders are shipped directly from our desk in Tahiti within 24-48 hours for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- For worldwide customer. Your product will arrived within 2 weeks average depends on your shipping address.
- The only downside is our product is not and industrial product and it can out of stock in our desk. Don't worry, we have our product pearl farm on atoll and we will contact direct us for any delay ship unless we already indicated on the product page "sold out".
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back if our product is missing or damaged. Please contact us for return requests. For more information click on the Return Policy link at the bottom of the page.