Ring with Pearl & mother-of-pearl rectangle
This first model is composed of a real Tahitian cultured pearl about 9 mm in diameter and a rectangular mother-of-pearl with pearly reflactions. The rings are made of gilded stainless steel with a special treatment that prevents ageing and tarnishing.
The second model is Gold-Filled. The weight of gold is 50 to 100 times more gold than in a gold-plated jewel. Gold-filled jewellery does not tarnish, flake or need maintenance. With gold-filled, the risk of allergic reaction is almost nil.
Choosing a gift is usually complicated for reasons of budget or uncertainty about the quality of the materials. The Tahitian pearl is a luxury product because it is a natural product that requires several years of cultivation. The colours of our pearls are 100% natural. The Tahitian pearl still symbolizes the charm of Aphrodite and would stimulate will and self-esteem.
Pearls, shells, leaves, flowers and other carved shapes are made from natural products.
The rings of our rings and earrings are perfectly adapted to jewellery and resist oxidation and tarnishing. Our materials are tested before manufacture. We even took sea baths with it: nothing gets damaged! For your satisfaction and your budget we offer a range with rings in gold filled, sterling silver or gilded stainless steel for jewelry. Please note that due to the different lighting of computer monitors and tablets, colors may vary slightly.
- FREE Shipping for all Orders over $50
- Most orders are shipped directly from our desk in Tahiti within 24-48 hours for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- For worldwide customer. Your product will arrived within 2 weeks average depends on your shipping address.
- The only downside is our product is not and industrial product and it can out of stock in our desk. Don't worry, we have our product pearl farm on atoll and we will contact direct us for any delay ship unless we already indicated on the product page "sold out".
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back if our product is missing or damaged. Please contact us for return requests. For more information click on the Return Policy link at the bottom of the page.